After doing a moonlit scene with a mermaid I tried again but this time wanted to create a waterfall in the background. I am slightly dissapointed with the finished look especially as the moon really does look like a sun.
s with my previous card I stamped using silver ink then coloured with a chalk before adding final highlights with my white snow pen. I don’t like the mirror so chose to try hide it again but this time the shell is out of proportion with her so looks very strange.
I also feel I should have planned better and stamped the mermaid first and masked her off before doing the water but this card wasn’t very well planned and despite its mistakes I did enjoy creating it.